Date:      Fri, 21 Mar 1997 21:55:40 -0400
From:      "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Ricardo_N=FA=F1ez?=" <rinunez@telcel.net.ve>
To:        "FreeBSD Security" <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=B4One_Direction=B4_Routed?=

Dear Gentlemen,

I´d just want to know if the following project were possible with a FreeBSD
computer:

If we could use a FreeBSD PC computer as a router between an Ethernet LAN
and Internet but in one direction. I mean: A LAN host could access
Internet, but an outside Internet host SHOULDN´T access an inside host,
just access that ´router´. An outside host could see the FreeBSD Web
Browser and anything else in the FreeBSD machine only.

Thank you in advance,

Ricardo Nunez