Date:      Sat, 27 Apr 2002 00:41:16 -0400
From:      "Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC" <chad@shire.net>
To:        "Kohler, Raymond J" <raymond.j.kohler@lmco.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, toomas.aas@raad.tartu.ee
Subject:   Re: how to tell which patchlevel I am at

Hi All

I have gotten two responses, which leaves me confused.  Here is the
original and the 1st response followed by the second response

Toomas Aas then said:

 >After I cvsupped my system to RELENG_4_5 in the end of February, my
 >uname -a begins with:

 >FreeBSD kuller.raad.tartu.ee 4.5-RELEASE-p1 FreeBSD 4.5-RELEASE-p1 #1:
 >Mon Apr 22 22:22:10 EET 2002

So, should my uname name end in -p4 now?  Mine doesn't.    Does that
mean that my cvsup to RELENG_4_5 didn't work?  The first answer seems to
say that it appears to have worked, the second implies that it didn't.

Any help appreciated on figuring out if my RELENG_4_5 cvsup and
build/install world/kernel actually got me to the latest patch level.

Thanks
Chad