Date:      Tue, 5 Jun 2001 12:56:35 +0200
From:      Thomas Seck <tmseck@web.de>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Strange SCSI error message

On Jun 05 2001, Jan Conrad wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just got the following error message (running 4.3R)

(snipped)

I have kern/26880 open on a similar issue.  It's an Adaptec 19160 with
Quantum Atlas V disks attached.  After we fiddled with the SCSI cables
I have not seen the error for about five weeks now.  Maybe you might want to
look over the cabling/adaptor termination, too? It seems the driver is a
bit picky about that?!

Regards from Bornheim :-)
Thomas Seck