Date:      01 Oct 2000 12:45:45 -0500
From:      Michael Harnois <mdharnois@home.com>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Today -current broken on build

On Sun, 01 Oct 2000 11:35:32 -0600, Warner Losh <imp@village.org> said:

    > Tony, this is an *UN*acceptible attitude. CHOI-san is reporting
    > a problem. He didn't rail against anything, nor did he demand a
    > fix. This is 100% acceptible. Your message, however, was rude
    > and inappropriate.

I hate to spoil the moment ... but does anyone have an idea what the
fix is? <g> Nothing in the amd directory seems to have changed in the
past couple of weeks, so it must be somewhere else, and I'm not bright
enough to figure out where.

--
Michael D. Harnois, Redeemer Lutheran Church, Washburn, IA
mdharnois@home.com                      aa0bt@aa0bt.ampr.org