Date:      Mon, 9 Aug 1999 22:33:35 +1000
From:      jonathan michaels <jon@caamora.com.au>
To:        Josef Karthauser <joe@pavilion.net>, Rowan Crowe <rowan@sensation.net.au>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: problem with user level ppp, using multilink functionality

On Mon, Aug 09, 1999 at 12:41:45PM +0100, Josef Karthauser wrote:

> May be a bug in PPP.  Brian is in the throws of incorporating ISDN support
> into PPP, and I had problems with his Saturday version.

can anyone throw some light on what sort of (isdn) hardware will be
supported, thier isnt a lot of choice here in australia.

isdn is still a very expensive proposition here, and so
hardware is scarce and fairly esoteric, 'twas last time i
looked about 9 to 14 months ago from memory.

regards and thanks in advance, from an isdn challanged
individual.

cheers

jonathan

ps, hello, rowan.