Date:      Fri, 15 Feb 2002 14:28:13 -0800
From:      Andrew Houghton <aah@acm.org>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   linux-jdk14 coredump when run as non-root user

Wondering if I'm the only one seeing this.  The linux-jdk works fine (as
far as I've tested it, which extends to 'javavm -version') when I run it
as root, but when I run it as a user:

bash-2.05a$ javavm -version
#
# HotSpot Virtual Machine Error, Internal Error
# Please report this error at
# http://java.sun.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi
#
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (1.4.0-b92 mixed mode)
#
# Error ID: 4F533F4C494E55580E43505002AB
#
Abort trap (core dumped)

I assume I've set some permission on some file somewhere incorrectly,
but I'm lost as to what/where.

- a.