Date:      Wed, 23 Jan 2019 18:30:56 +0530
From:      "Angela" <angela.maria@atwpldev.com>
To:        <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   m-Commerce & App Development at Affordable Cost

Hi,

My name is Angela and looking forward to new business opportunity.

About us: We are a digital art solutions studio, founded and managed by =
team of young, creative & talented professionals. We provide all kind of =
Web
solutions, Graphics, Mobile applications, Digital Marketing and hosting. =
We
shape the ideology, demands and targets of our clients into a tangible =
form.

We offer following services at competitive prices:

=D8  Website Design & Development

=D8  Mobile Application Development

=D8  Website Designing =96 Responsive

=D8  PHP-based Website Development

=D8  Joomla-based Website Development

=D8  WordPress-based Website Development

=D8  Magento-based Website Development

=D8  Drupal-based Development      =20

=D8  E-commerce Websites Development

=D8  Payment Gateway Integration

=D8  Digital Marketing (Website Promotion, Branding and SEO)

=D8  You tube marketing=20

I will highly appreciate if you have requirement for the above mentioned
services or any other related services such as Android App Development, =
iOS
app or Iphone App Development.

If you have any query so please reply to this mail with your query. We =
can
send our proposed solutions and quote to you.

Thanks and Regards
Angela

Manager =96 Sales & Marketing

=20

P.S. If you are not interested then you can reply with a simple =
\"NO\",We
will never contact you again.

=20