Date:      Tue, 10 Oct 1995 03:08:45 -0700 (PDT)
From:      -Vince- <vince@apollo.COSC.GOV>
To:        Boyd Faulkner <faulkner@mpd.tandem.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-hackers@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: machine reboot & kernel maxusers option

On Mon, 9 Oct 1995, Boyd Faulkner wrote:

> Do you have absolute faith in your SCSI cable?  I got these and they went
> away with a better cable.

	Hmmm, not sure about that but the problem seems to be the machine
needs more memory even though it's at 24 megs now but we are running several
large mailing lists and it seems to crash the machine if too many sendmail
sessions are active...

Cheers,
-Vince- vince@apollo.COSC.GOV - GUS Mailing Lists Admin
UC Berkeley AstroPhysics - Electrical Engineering (Honorary B.S.)
Chabot Observatory & Science Center - Board of Advisors
Running FreeBSD - Real UN*X for Free!
Linda Wong/Vivian Chow/Hacken Lee/Danny Chan Fan Club Mailiing Lists Admin