Date:      Fri, 8 Feb 2002 22:04:21 -0500
From:      Zapper <Zapper@FoxChat.Net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Mozilla

  I just installed Mozilla (mozilla-0.9.8) from ports and I'm getting the following error on startup and when I go to certain pages, it just crashes.

Gdk-WARNING **: shmget failed: error 28 (No space left on device)
LoadPlugin: failed to initialize shared library /usr/X11R6/lib/mozilla/plugins/java2/plugin/i386/ns600/libjavaplugin_oji.so [Shared object "libgtk-1.2.so.0" not found]
shmget: No space left on device
Size = 600 x 475
shmat: Invalid argument
Gdk-ERROR **: BadAccess (attempt to access private resource denied)

  I'm not sure what any of the above means ... I went to mozilla's page and looked up libgtk-1.2.so.0 but couldn't find anything on it.  Not sure where else to look.  Could someone point me in the right direction or enlighten me?

Respectfully,

Mark Barthelemy

--
Admin-FoxSurfer.Com FreeBSD 4.4-STABLE