Date:      Sun, 28 Mar 1999 23:59:24 -0500
From:      shwim@purdue.edu
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   HAving problems with getting my PCMCIA Modem to work.

I just recently purchased a used NEC Versa S/33 laptop and a
New Media NetSurfer 33.6 PCMCIA Modem was included.  I
installed FreeBSD and tried getting a ppp connection to work.  I
can't seem to figure out how to access the PCMCIA slots.  I know
they are working because for some reason 'zp' is able to correctly
detect the PCMCIA slot and the card.

I am not very familiar with PCMCIA with FreeBSD, so perhaps a
point to some good information as well as some help for this
problem would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks...

Talk to you more later...

Manny Naval aka Shwim
shwim@purdue.edu