Date:      Sat, 12 Oct 2002 01:18:07 +0800
From:      "Paula Johnson" <paulajohnson788@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Finally! A Fun, New Way To Make Your Team Work For You!!

Finally! A Fun, New Way To Make Your Team Work For You!!

Email us Now! Paulajohnson788@hotmail.com To Make Your Team Work!!

Team Works wants to challenge you and your employees to learn to work
together more effectively by learning to play together.

How do we do that?

We take your team members outside of their normal work environment and
present them with a series of challenges that they can only overcome as a
team. By facing these challenges together in a fun, safe, supportive
environment - indoors or outdoors - teams build trust, commitment and
improved performance.

Team Works will tailor your team building activity to meet your unique
objectives. All of our programs are designed :

¨ To Motivate,
¨ To make individuals Realize that they have Shared Goals,
¨ And that by Working Together they can accomplish more than they ever
	thought they could

We help them break down interpersonal barriers and preconceived ideas.
They'll have the time of their lives doing it.

Your team members will come back to work with

¨ More Confidence,
¨ More Willing to Share Creative Ideas,
¨ More able to Complete Difficult Tasks
¨ And to anticipate, cope with change and unfamiliar situations

Team Works clients run the gamut from major corporations and government
agencies to small businesses and non-profit organizations. All will attest
that the lessons learned in our team building programs prove invaluable back
at work.  Email us Immediately!

Our programs are based on an experiential methodology that integrates
conventional training techniques, with practical exercises. Experiential
activities are linked to 'team process' models through coaching and expert
debriefing to maximize transfer of learning to the workplace. Reply to this
Email NOW!! paulajohnson@hotmail.com