Date:      Tue, 4 Apr 2006 14:56:38 +0200
From:      Guillermo MORENO-SOCIAS <Guillermo.Moreno-Socias@math.uvsq.fr>
To:        openoffice@freebsd.org, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: editors/openoffice-2.0

On Wed, Mar 08, 2006 at 06:50:02PM +0100, Guillermo MORENO-SOCIAS wrote:
>    I am trying to install editors/openoffice-2.0.

   I wish to thank all those who answered my questions, they have been
very helpful.  I have been able to install openoffice.org-2.0.2 from
port editors/openoffice.org-2.0.
   Now I have a fonts-related problem:  documents are unreadable at
the screen or in printed form.  But that is not a port-related
problem, I think, so I shall see with the port maintainers.
   Thanks also to all people taking care of FreeBSD.

                                      Guillermo Moreno-Socias