Date:      Mon, 22 Feb 1999 03:52:12 GMT
From:      mike@sentex.net (Mike Tancsa)
To:        dahlmand@gte.net ("Donald P. Dahlman")
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New Install

On 21 Feb 1999 20:39:09 -0500, in sentex.lists.freebsd.questions you wrote:

>getting ready to install a new copy of freebsd 4.4   2.2.8
>on a 200 mhz with 64megs of ram.
>going to set it up as a private server using latest apache or netscape
>server. Can any one give me so pointers to make this
>as easy as posible.
>Thanks.

Two resources are http://www.freebsd.org (see the handbook) and
http://www.dejanews.com.  You can do a power search through the 'forums'
mailing.freebsd.*,comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.*.  Through these groups you will
find the answers / clues to practically any question you will run into.

	---Mike
Mike Tancsa  (mdtancsa@sentex.net)
Sentex Communications Corp,
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada