Date:      Sat, 22 Aug 2020 15:19:48 +0200
From:      Per olof Ljungmark <peo@nethead.se>
To:        "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   rpi serial port and GPS hat

A couple of years ago with the help of this list I built a NTP server
based on a RPI3B and 12-current and an Adafruit GPS hat.

Now the SD card in the Pi decided it was time to give up so I thought
I'd just replace it and rebuild it based on my notes from that time.

So far I have accomplished,

Build an image with a PPS kernel and the pps-gpio.dtbo
Silence the serial console so that the Pi boots with the hat on

What remains is to have the NMEA sequences to show up on uart0,
currently they are at uart1 as I would like to try gpsd as well.

Assuming I need to recompile a .dtb file, which one should I look into?
The board is marked "Pi 3 Model B v1.2"

Any help appriciated, especially if someone could post the patch needed
as my notes are insufficient.

Thanks,

Per