Date:      Wed, 25 Jan 1995 13:27:44 -0700
From:      Steve Passe <fbsd@clem.systemsix.com>
To:        ljo@po.cwru.edu
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: Joystick driver available

> Just buy multi-head capable X server from X Inside. (800) XINSIDE.
> Costs $99.50 and shoul support multiple PCI cards.
> I have it,but none of my PCI cards work together... It is still
> a bit unclear exactly what cards do work.

Talked to them, they evidently have such a beast.  Limited
card support now, but they claim an update will soon fix that.
No need to do any hardware/OS hacking, they disable vga section
of cards (via software) and use as PCI devices.  Would be a great
solution EXCEPT for a bonehead like me who insists on having source.
So discussion now is limited to techniques for accessing PCI video
cards.