Date:      Fri, 12 Sep 1997 12:40:53 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Bernie Doehner <bad@uhf.wireless.net>
To:        max@wide.ad.jp, Bill Fenner <fenner@parc.xerox.com>
Cc:        System Administrator <root@uhf.wireless.net>, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   trafshow compile trouble from 970807-SNAP ports.

> You shouldn't cross-post messages like this; ports is good enough.

Ok. Sorry!

> You should add an include of sys/time.h before net/if.h and add
> sys/if_var.h after it - see the ucd-snmp port for the right way to
> conditinalize it for the port, or just add it locally if you just want
> it to work on your system.

ARRGGH. I fixed that same thing in our localy developed IPIP tunneling
code. Thanks for pointing it out and refreshing my memory.

Could someone please fix that in the trafshow port so that subsequent
people don't have this problem? Programs in ports should not require this
much user intervention to get them working (granted, it's pretty simple to
fix, but still...).

Thanks and best regards,

Bernie