Date:      Fri, 01 Mar 2002 01:21:15 +0100 (CET)
From:      Salvo Bartolotta <bartequi@neomedia.it>
To:        Patrick Thomas <root@utility.clubscholarship.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: How do I cut and paste in console mode ?

Patrick Thomas <root@utility.clubscholarship.com> seems to have written:

> News flash: the second reply to this thread showed very clearly how to
> paste in console mode with the right button - there is a kernel line
> you
> can add to do this.

> Which means that the section in `man moused` is outdated/incorrect.

Nobody seems to have mentioned it, whereas it should (IMHO) be the first place
to look at, the second place being LINT.

> Thanks for your useless know-it-all sarcasm anyway.

(?)

I am afraid this was NOT the case:

1) Any 'sarcasm' would have been directed at somebody else (IIRC, somebody
else wrote about this 'secret');

2) To your greatest amazement... I meant no sarcasm; rather, I was jokingly
imitating a well-known phrase;

3) Further, since this information (moused(8); LINT) is not difficult  to
find, there could have been no know-it-all attitude.

Incidentally, you _might_ see something of a know-it-all attitude if anybody
were to explain to you an __undocumented__ [cool] feature.

Have a good day and have fun with FreeBSD.

-- Salvo