Date:      Thu, 27 Jun 2002 07:52:12 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mike Harding <mvh@ix.netcom.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   rep-gtk-gnome?

Sorry if this is a repeat - is this mailing list archived anywhere?

/usr/ports/x11-toolkits/reg-gtk fails to build with:

rep-gtk.c: In function `sgtk_init_with_args':
rep-gtk.c:2180: `LC_NUMERIC' undeclared (first use in this function)
rep-gtk.c:2180: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
rep-gtk.c:2180: for each function it appears in.)
gmake: *** [rep-gtk.lo] Error 1
*** Error code 2

Stop in /usr/ports/x11-toolkits/rep-gtk.

Sawfish depends on this port...

BTW, I think the X freezes I have seen are related to sawfish
crashing, I tried to upgrade sawfish which running gnome (!) and X
locked up exactly like I have been having problems with - keyboard
locks up, can't switch to a console, have to reboot, while windows are
updated and machine appears to run.

- Mike H.