Date:      Mon, 10 Dec 2018 10:33:45 +0000
From:      Carmel NY <carmel_ny@outlook.com>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "mmokhi@FreBSD.org" <mmokhi@FreBSD.org>
Subject:   Updating "mysql80-server" port

My daily security run summary includes the following:

Checking for packages with security vulnerabilities:
Database fetched: Sun Dec  9 03:18:49 EST 2018
mysql80-server-8.0.12_2

This has been included in the report for quite some time now. After doing
some quick checking, I find that MySQL 8.0.13 has been available
since 2018-10-22. I was just wondering why, especially if there is a securi=
ty
problem, this port has not been updated?

Thanks!

--=20
Carmel