Date:      Fri, 18 Nov 2016 14:53:59 -0500
From:      Ryan Cannon <rcannon@onetimeselect.com>
To:        <freebsd-usb@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Truck Owners List

Hello,

Greetings of the day.

Checking if you'd be interested in taking a look at our *Truck Owners
List* within USA ?

*Our Databases:-* *1.* Pick-Up Truck Owners List *2.* Car Owners List
*3.* RV Owners List *4.* Motorcycle Owners List *5.* Boat Owners List
*6.* Travelers List *7.* Newly Movers List *8.* Sports Enthusiasts *9.*
Cruise Travelers List and more..

The list of contacts are *opt-in verified* and can be used for unlimited
multi-channel marketing.

*Information Fields:–* *Mailing Address,Contact Name (First, Middle and
Last Name), List type and Opt-in email address.*

Could you please let me know your target audience. I will revert back
with *cost and counts.*

Waiting for your valuable and sincere reply.

Thanks&Regards,
Ryan Cannon
Marketing Lead