Date:      Wed, 27 Dec 1995 13:36:32 -0600 (CST)
From:      bugs@freebsd.netcom.com (Mark Hittinger)
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: YOU GOTTA RUN WITH THE BEST (fwd)

> From: "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
> No doubt about it, gotta get better filtering!  Only problem is, how do
> you filter noise without filtering content?
> Maybe it's time to start talking about making this list *moderated*
> again?  :-)
> > It goes without saying that to be the BEST you have to run with the best.
> > And of course, the only way to do that is to run LINUX.
> > Only LINUX has the superior networking code and advanced features that a
> > real OS should have.

Heh - remember now this is a *good* sign!  This person reveals their own
ignorance and simultaneously reveals that they are threatened.  Remember
they took the time to do this!  FreeBSD is on the radar screen.

I enjoyed the message actually.  Frankly it should have been forged with
an 'nrao' address :-)

Regards,

Mark Hittinger
Netcom/Dallas