Date:      Wed, 28 Jun 1995 01:48:34 +0100
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freebsd.org>
To:        terry@cs.weber.edu (Terry Lambert)
Cc:        jkh@freebsd.org (Jordan K. Hubbard), rgrimes@gndrsh.aac.dev.com, phk@freefall.cdrom.com, mark@grondar.za, wollman@halloran-eldar.lcs.mit.edu, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Crypt code summary(2).

> I need to know the date on the tar file you have (if you have one).  If
> you don't, I'll need to dig up my original pruned distribution disk (or
> I can prune you another one).

I think it was on time.cdrom.com, which Gary kindly "cleaned" for me
recently (it's a long story :-) and so I'm going to need it again,
sorry!

> Not all of the things are strictly FreeBSD related... most of them are
> rather general.  If it's still OK, I'm taking you up on it (I get back
> from Utah on the 10th) semi-immediately.

I don't see any problem with this.

> 8-).  Now in the center ring... throwing the frisbee after yelling
> "watch this" to the anticipatory crowd...

"Watch this", eh?  You realize, of course, that this only insures that
it's now going to bounce off your head right before you trip over your
own feet and land in a comical heap, the frisbee meanwhile going on to
ricochet onto the nearest roof. :-)

						Jordan