Date:      Fri, 23 Aug 2002 15:23:07 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Bsd Neophyte <bsdneophyte@yahoo.com>
To:        Ken McGlothlen <mcglk@artlogix.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: need some advice on a freebsd solution

--- Ken McGlothlen <mcglk@artlogix.com> wrote:
> Bsd Neophyte <bsdneophyte@yahoo.com> writes:
>
> | you're the second person who's suggested bochs.  i'm doing some
> reading on
> | it... however, the documentation could use a little more detail, at
> least for
> | me with more extensive examples.
>
> Lordy yes, the documentation could use a lot of work.  Fortunately, it's
> not
> especially hard to set up.

i trust you... you've been alot of help through this. :)

> | any dos will do right?
>
> Yeah.  I imagine finding a copy of MSDOS 6.22 won't be too hard.

will i need to copy the DOS files in each and every directory... or will
everything be used from the root bochs partition?

much obliged for all your help on this one... i'll keep the fingers
crossed and hope i have no hiccups when i try this.

thank you.

-Sameer