Date:      Wed, 28 Nov 2001 16:30:29 -0500
From:      "Blake Crosby" <dev@samurai.com>
To:        "Christian Kratzer" <ck@cksoft.de>, "Kevin Turner" <kevin@freedomhosting.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>, <kevin@blacklight.ca>
Subject:   RE: Virus filters?

You can also use a regexp to filter out messages you dont want:

In main.cf
body_checks = regexp:/etc/postfix/body_checks

in body_checks:

/^I send you this file in order to have your advice$/   REJECT
/^I hope you can help me with this file that I send$/   REJECT

(the above is a regexp I use to stop messages that were infect with nimda to
be delivered)

Blake