Date:      Mon, 9 Apr 2001 23:26:46 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@picnic.chuckr.org>
To:        ctm-announce@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs-cur

On Mon, 9 Apr 2001, Chuck Robey wrote:

> Since I had complaints about cvs-cur, I've rebuilt it, and I just looked
> in at the process, it's getting nearly done.  That last try at delta 7215
> seems to have refused to apply.
>
> When you get the new one, I'd appreciate any failure/success reports.  If
> failure, try to give me some details if you can, thanks.

Replying to my own mail (giving myself a free chance to repost it) I have
to also say that ctm, as it stands, won't unpack the huge xEmpty fo cvs,
it's 272 Megs.  I have to remove that size check entirely, I think.

In the meantime, just change the MAXSIZE define in usr.sbin/ctm/ctm/ctm.h
so that the current 40 reads 300, that'll do it for you, if you should
need to rebuild your archive.  What a ftp download!

Chuck Robey         | Interests include C & Java programming, FreeBSD,
chuckr@chuckr.org   | electronics, communications, and signal processing.

New Year's Resolution:  I will not sphroxify gullible people into looking up
fictitious words in the dictionary.