Date:      Sat, 20 Sep 1997 21:50:57 +0200
From:      "Florian J. Nigsch" <flo@ganymed.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   majordomo installation

Hi all!

I'am now reading the list for a while but this is the first time I contribute
something:

I was just installing majordomo, when i typed a "ls -l" in /usr/local and
I had to realize, that the installation of majordomo had changed the
owner of /usr/local/man from bin.bin to majordom.majordom .
/usr/local/man/man1 and man8 also seem to be owned by majordomo now.

This must be a little bug in the Makefile I think, but I haven't found it
yet...

ciao, flo