Date:      Tue, 12 Feb 2013 23:26:51 +0100
From:      CeDeROM <cederom@tlen.pl>
To:        Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@rocketmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Upgrade causes loss of all firefox settings (?)

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 11:11 PM, Ralf Mardorf
<ralf.mardorf@rocketmail.com> wrote:
> Firefox is my preferred browser, but it has some disadvantages compared
> to other browsers.

Give a try to Chromium :-) I have been using Opera for long time
because it was fast and small. Not that long ago I have switched to
Chromium and this was really good step - it is opensource/bsd, faster
than firefox, you will find shortcut keys almost the same as in
firefox/gnome, very good integration with google, h264 support, lots
of applications/applets, etc etc :-)