Date:      Sun, 20 Aug 2000 16:55:52 +1000 (EST)
From:      Stephen Walsh <curl@tcc-comp.com.au>
To:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Routing firewall w/ipfw questions

On Sat, 19 Aug 2000, Todd Backman wrote:

> I am setting up a firewall to protect a class c network and am having
> difficulty with routing. Here is the scenario (ips changed to protect the
> guilty):
[...]

Is your upstream provider advertising and routing the class c to your
system?

> BTW...has anyone discussed some sort of document pool for various projects
> that freebsd users implement? There are many of us out here that have done
[...]
> .02. And, yes, I am willing to donate time/resources (and my docs) to the
> project.

I'd really like to see a FreeBSD ISP project/doc system. (for the
operator, not a user connecting).. Then we could dump our linux box's.

===
Stephen Walsh - VK3HEG
TCC Computers (Internet Services)       http://www.tcc-comp.com.au
Ph: (+61)-0409-149641