Date:      Fri, 05 Apr 2002 12:39:08 +0000
From:      "=?gb2312?B?s8Ig5+Y=?=" <chenck2001@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   about gif interface!

hi,
   sorry to bother you with this question.
   my question is that whether gif interface could be bridged with physical
interface together.
  In my machine, I have two Ethernet card, fxp0, fxp1
  I create a gif interface using: ifconfig gif0 create then I add such
sentences in /etc/sysctl,and hope to bind physical interface fxp0 with gif0
interface, mean while prevent the data frame flowing from fxp0 to fxp1
 net.link.ether.bridge=1
 net.link.ether.bridge_cfg= fxp0:0,gif0:0,fxp1:1

  thank you very much.

best regards,
   kurt