Date:      Sun, 12 Jan 1997 10:00:03 -0800 (PST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
To:        freebsd-ports
Subject:   Re: ports/2467: tops display is corrupt

The following reply was made to PR ports/2467; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
To: andrew@ugh.net.au
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org,
        GNATS Management <gnats@freefall.freebsd.org>,
        freebsd-ports@freefall.freebsd.org
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 1997 12:59:16 -0500 (EST)

 On Sun, 12 Jan 1997 andrew@ugh.net.au wrote:

 > I installed the top package but the output is screwy. The easiest way to
 > illustrte the point is by attaching the output:

 Yeah, and the port in current is broken.  It wants a struct variable in an
 if struct called if_next, which doesn't exist, and I don't know enough
 about it to guess.  Lars Koeller is the port author, and I wrote him, but
 he's on vacation right now.  I guess we'll have to be patient (or rely on
 someone who knows our networking implementation better than I).

 9120 Edmonston Ct #302      |