Date:      Fri, 15 Feb 2002 19:30:16 -0800 (PST)
From:      Tony <tony@idk.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   top - error nlist failed

I have been trying to recompile the 4.5 kernel, removing
unwanted/non-existant interfaces.

The GENERIC kernel compiles and "top" works.

The one I comment the non-existant interface out compile but top abort with
a "nlist failed". This is obvisiously something I commented out..

What kernel option lets top work?

Would save me a lot of time and frustration, other I will have to go start
again and remove one at a time until it breaks.

Thanks
Tony