Date:      Sun, 05 Oct 1997 15:42:17 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Steve Passe <smp@csn.net>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@FreeBSD.ORG>, cvs-committers@FreeBSD.ORG, cvs-all@FreeBSD.ORG, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src Makefile src/bin/sh Makefile src/gnu/usr.bin/cc/cc1plus Makefile src/gnu/usr.bin/cc/cc_tools Makefile src/gnu/usr.bin/cc/cpp Makefile src/gnu/usr.bin/gdb/gdb Makefile src/lib/libpcap Makefile src/libexec/ftpd Makefile ...

> Isn't the second 'all' redundant here:

Yeah, I thought this myself but left it in there during testing
since I wasn't 100% sure and was more concerned with verifying
the patch (that and the diffs which re-enabled TCPWRAPPERS by
default for sendmail makes me think that these patches were generated
a bit oddly to begin with - we should probably be more selective
in the future :-).

I see you've already fixed it - thanks!

					Jordan