Date:      Thu, 22 Apr 2004 19:58:32 +1000 (EST)
From:      Dave Horsfall <dave@horsfall.org>
To:        FreeBSD STABLE list <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Is 4.10-BETA stable?

I decided to take the plunge and perform my very first upgrade, from 4.7
to (I thought) 4.9, by CVSuping RELENG_4 and "make buildworld" etc.

Well, imagine my dismay when I was greeted with 4.10-BETA instead...

Is this release considered stable?  It isn't even mentioned on the FreeBSD
page.  Or did I stuff up, and should have used RELENG_4_9_X instead?

Are there any, umm, release notes for 4.10-BETA, so I can see what I'm
in for?

-- Dave