Date:      Sat, 13 Apr 2002 14:41:59 +0000
From:      Adrian Thiele <athiele@charter.net>
To:        java <java@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Article about Tomcat 4 on FreeBSD

I wrote an article last month for Daemon News about Tomcat on FreeBSD. I
  have received a great deal of response from it. Most of the questions
deal with:

1) Can you build from the ports.?
		 ( I sincerly regret not doing so in the article!)

  2) mod_jk ? How does it work ? Can you build it from the ports ?

3) what the hell is mod_webapp ? Can you build it from the ports ?

4) What is the difference between the ajc12 and ajc13 protocols?

(Please note I am not asking for answers)

The point being that people are hungry for knowledge and anything we can
do to assist will help.

A big Thanks to Ernst For the Tomcat and mod_jk ports.

					Adrian Thiele