Date:      Fri, 22 Dec 2000 16:31:34 -0500
From:      "Otter" <otterr@telocity.com>
To:        "John Richard" <john-richard1@home.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: home networking

John,
I'm not trying to be rude and tell you to get lost and RTFM, but the
man page for natd says it all (if all you want is a gateway to the
internet for multiple machines. Just keep in mind that you're setting
natd to work on your OUTSIDE interface, not the LAN. Add a few lines
to /etc/rc.conf, add a few lines to /etc/rc.firewall. Bada-Bing!
Welcome to the club.
-Otter