Date:      Sat, 7 Apr 2001 00:45:58 +1000 (EST)
From:      "Mark Sergeant" <sarge@snsonline.net>
To:        aaron@meta.lo-res.org
Cc:        past@netmode.ntua.gr, doconnor@gsoft.com.au, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Infrared support

Damn webmail is a pain at times. If this is posted 3 times you know why.
As I said in my previous 2 emails which I beleive didn't go but you never
know. I am more than happy to contribute by providing a machine for people
to store code on/ website etc. I can also write a bit of documentation.

Let me know if anything is required.

Cheers,

Mark