Date:      Fri, 5 Jun 1998 09:09:02 -0400
From:      Srinivas.Narendula@libnet.com
To:        gibbs@narnia.plutotech.com
Cc:        hiren@tagore.wipinfo.soft.net, aic7xxx@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Documents on aic7xxx

Justin T. Gibbs wrote:

> The only documentation for the FreeBSD driver implementation is in the
> code or my head.  Granted, this isn't ideal, but I only have so much
> time to work on it.

Hehehhehe.....don't I know :)

--

 Doug Ledford  <dledford@dialnet.net>
  Opinions expressed are my own, but

NOTE: I'm just now starting to recover from the Linux-Expo.  Most
      importantly, I'm just now getting around to answering a lot
      of my email.  So, if your message has lain around un-answered
      for many days, I apologize.