Date:      Fri, 3 Mar 1995 22:50:40 -0800
From:      "Russell L. Carter" <rcarter@geli.com>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:    Re: "feel" of recent systems

Date: Fri, 3 Mar 1995 22:03:09 -0800
From: "Russell L. Carter" <rcarter>
To: davidg@Root.COM

#1, the hesitancy is *not* a problem. (IMHO)

#2, Who claimed it was, or ever should be?  I take jkh's representations
    to heart.

#3, (This will come off the wrong way, but damn the torpedos:)
     Use the system dammit, and you'll notice the delays...

#4, Wrong!   Nothing personal intended!!!!!!

I've used these on a couple of dozen systems, running a lot of different
unices, and if they had susceptibilities I would smoke them out myself.
I have absolutely nothing to gain by using inaccurate tools.

If you're trying to say the scsi system isn't moderately broken, performance
wise, since the 021095-SNAP, I'd really like to know why.

Regards,
Russell