Date:      Fri, 25 Apr 1997 08:17:00 -0600
From:      vanmaren@fast.cs.utah.edu (Kevin Van Maren)
To:        freebsd-smp@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: AMI BIOS on Titan PRO

Since several people have sent requests, I'm forwarding the
mptable outputs to the list -- delete them if they don't
interest you.

Also, let me elaborate a little on the AMI BIOS.
The Titan Pro (S1662/S1668) shipps with the Award BIOS
in most cases.  Recently an AMI BIOS became available.
However, it is not possible to Flash an AMI BIOS over an
Award BIOS (well, it might be `possible').

The AMI BIOS has apparently CORRECT mptable entries for
ALL the PCI devices in the system (including the
ubiquitious `slot 5').

Kevin