Date:      Sat, 29 Jul 1995 16:47:33 +0100 (BST)
From:      Paul Richards <paul@netcraft.co.uk>
Subject:   Gnats

Freefall's now running a beta release of gnats, if you experience
any problems send me some mail. I don't expect any problems with
the existing tools.

Also included in the new release is a client/server remote access
system so you will be able to query AND edit PR's from your
own machine. There are problems with these new tools so I'm not
making them available yet but I'm letting you now so you have
something to look forward to :-)

--
  Paul Richards, Bluebird Computer Systems. FreeBSD core team member.
  Internet: paul@FreeBSD.org, http://www.freebsd.org/~paul