Date:      Sat, 15 Jun 2002 14:43:32 -0400
From:      Zapper <Zapper@FoxChat.Net>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Gdk-Warning

  Trying to figure out what's causing this when I run either Mozilla or Sylpheed-Claws.  I looked around on the web before asking this question here but most links seemed to be related to gnome with linux.  I'm running FreeBSD-Stable with a P4 1.6G processor and 256M of ram.

Gdk-WARNING **: shmget failed: error 28 ( no space left on device )

Respectfully,

Mark

--
The FoxSurfer Group