Date:      Mon, 19 May 1997 10:02:23 +0500
From:      Muhammad Jawaid Siddique <jawaid@saplhr.brain.net.pk>
To:        support@cdrom.com
Subject:   SCO FoxBASE on FreeBSD 2.2.1

To: Customer Support
Fm: Jawaid Siddique, Pakistan.
    Customer #: 902793

Hi,
I have purchased FreeBSD 2.2.1, few days ago. I want to run
SCO FoxBASE+ 2.1.2 on it. According to your book "The Complete
FreeBSD", it is full SCO binary compatible.

After giving it Serial Number and Activation Key, it gave me
an error:

     "Can not run binary ./tmp/brand"

I changed the shell from "bash" to "sh". This time it says:

     "Error: 1: Unexpected "(", activation key is invalid"

By the way "Activation Key" is valid, I am runing this FoxBASE
on SCO Open Server 5.0.

Please help me, is there any way to run FoxBASE on FreeBSD or
not. What should I do?

Thanx.

 Jawaid Siddique | Tel: +92 42 575-0410 | jawaid@saplhr.brain.net.pk
 Systems Analyst | Fax: +92 42 575-8783 | Sapphire Group of Companies