Date:      Tue, 21 Feb 2006 01:11:09 +0100
From:      Pawel Jakub Dawidek <pjd@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Balgansuren Batsukh <balgaa@mongol.net>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: GELI question

--J/dobhs11T7y2rNN

On Sat, Feb 18, 2006 at 02:18:29PM +0800, Balgansuren Batsukh wrote:
+> Hello,
+>=20
+> I am trying to install/use FreeBSD-6.0-RELEASE.
+>=20
+> I tried to use geli command on shell to initialize hard disk.
+>=20
+> But it seems geli command option seems different from=20
+> "Complete Hard Disk Encryption Using FreeBSD's GEOM Framework"
+>=20
+> when i try to use "geli init -b /dev/ad0" on shell prompt, it says "Unkn=
own command: init"
+> usage: geli help
+>            geli list [name ...]
+>            geli status [-s] [name ...]
+>            geli load [-v]
+>            geli unload [-v]
+>=20
+> I loaded geom_eli.ko module before boot system.
+>=20
+> How can I get to work geli command? What option need to use with it?

If you installed your system properly you should have
/lib/geom/geom_eli.so file. This is very all other commands are
implemented.

--=20
pjd@FreeBSD.org                           http://www.FreeBSD.org

--J/dobhs11T7y2rNN