Date:      Fri, 29 Sep 2017 12:37:29 -0500
From:      Kyle Evans <kevans@freebsd.org>
To:        Wayne Sierke <ws@au.dyndns.ws>
Subject:   Re: ESP8266 with Arduino IDE

On Sun, Sep 24, 2017 at 11:41 AM, Wayne Sierke <ws@au.dyndns.ws> wrote:

> Hi Kyle,
>
> I've just started investigating the options for doing EPS8266
> development on FreeBSD (in the first instance using a WeMos D1 R2
> board) and found this message. Has there been any progress?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Wayne

Hi,

There has been progress, but I hit a roadblock at some point with what I
think was binutils doing something bad and producing objects of the wrong
endian-ness. I've been working the past couple days to recover the work
that I had done so I can shoot it to others to review and point out my
screw-up.

Thanks,

Kyle Evans