Date:      Mon, 17 Mar 1997 21:17:03 -0600 (CST)
From:      "Paul T. Root" <proot@horton.iaces.com>
To:        archive@in-design.com (Intuitive Design Archive)
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Bumper Stickers

In a previous message, Intuitive Design Archive said:
> On Mon, 17 Mar 1997, Paul T. Root wrote:
>
> > Hey,
> > 	A Linux guy just came by and stuck a Linux bumper sticker
> > on my cube wall. Is there such a beast for FreeBSD.
> > It'd look good plastered over the Linux sticker.
> >
> > Paul.
> >
> 	Hmm, I can prob make these cheap.  If people are really interested,
> let me know.  I would have to sell them, but probebly for a couple of
> bucks...  --> price of production...

Absolutely, I'd be interested. The Linux one said,
"Linux, It' is just for breakfast anymore."

I'll try to think of slogans too. The Daemon is a must.
How about "Live Free or die Unix" in smaller print on it?

> 						Intuitive Design Archive
> 						http://www.in-design.com
> 						archive@in-design.com

Paul.

--
The sun was in my eyes... We were outnumbered... My hands were full...
I'm just going through a phase... Well, I can put wool in my dryer at

--from "Excuses, Excuses" *the* compendium of excuses by Leigh W. Rutledge