Date:      Tue, 29 Mar 2011 00:03:56 +0300
From:      Andriy Gapon <avg@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   firefox 4, openjdk6, icedtea - a problem

On one particular site openjdk6+icedtea plugin doesn't work properly with
firefox 4 while still working nice with firefox3.  The site is of my bank and
the applet in question is, unfortunately, at the sensitive place.

BTW, I've just noticed that I am getting the following exceptions while running
the applet with _firefox3_:

Exception in thread "TimerQueue" java.lang.IllegalMonitorStateException
        at
java.util.concurrent.locks.ReentrantLock$Sync.tryRelease(ReentrantLock.java:155)
        at
java.util.concurrent.locks.AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.release(AbstractQueuedSynchronizer.java:1262)
        at java.util.concurrent.locks.ReentrantLock.unlock(ReentrantLock.java:459)
        at java.util.concurrent.DelayQueue.take(DelayQueue.java:205)
        at javax.swing.TimerQueue.run(TimerQueue.java:167)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)

Not sure if this could be of any relation.
--
Andriy Gapon