Date:      Thu, 24 Jul 2003 16:30:01 +0900
From:      "Rommel B. Ikeda" <r_ikeda@oisca.org>
To:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Greetings!!!

I have been using my FreeBSD for almost a month now.  Yes, I am a Newbie to not only FreeBSD but Unix.  As what I wrote above, its been a month now and I still could not configure my IBM R40e Thinkpad to print in our LAN connected Printers, still could not add menus in my GNOME Desktop, Still could not input Japanese Characters (althought I am not fluent in Japanese, I need it because I work for an NGO based here in Japan), and I still have a lot to do that I can not yet.  The main problem that I am encountering right now is how to properly configure or setup CVSup...But, I am trying very hard everyday that I can solve my these problems step-by-step...

I will be looking forward to communicate with all you Newbies like me...to learn whatever I can...

Thank you,

Rommel B. Ikeda