Date:      Mon, 15 Nov 1999 14:21:01 +0200
From:      Oren Sarig <sarig@bezeqint.net>
To:        Arnold Shcherban <click2000usa@netscape.net>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Installation

It's not clear what you are trying to do... did you create a
4Gb partition, or a 200Mb partition?

When you enter a number for the partition size, you enter in
in sectors, if you wanted a 200Mb partition you should have
specified the size as "200M" not "200" that would allocate
200 sectors (=100Kb)

Besides, I doubt 200Mb would be enough for *everything* (1
CD = 650Mb, and the dist is 4CDs = 4*650 = 2600Mb,
compressed).

Wht do you mean by the boot manager partition? The boot
manager does not requite a seperate partition (I think
OS/2's does, but i also think it's the only one who does).
You should create the partition you want to install freebsd
in, and then when you click `q` to signal you are done,
select the boot manager in the menu that would pop up.

--
Oren Sarig
sarig@bezeqint.net