Date:       Thu, 2 Feb 1995 11:47:58 +0000
From:      "barry (b.) scott" <tsbarry@bnr.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:    Where is the sources to Xfree86 3.1 for 2.0R?

	I have the FreeBSD 2.0R CDROM and the X11R6 CDROM. When I
	attempt to build X11R6 patch level 6 on FreeBSD 2.0R I
	run into many problems.

	Comparing the lib/x11/config files from the binary distribution
	to the xc/config/cf from the source distribution shows up many
	changes.

	This leads me to believe that there is an extra set of files or
	patches that I do not have that will allow a build on FreeBSD.

	Can anyone point me to these files?

	Or have a missed a step out in trying to build X11R6? How
	was X11R6 built for FreeBSD to make that binary kit?

		BArry