Date:      Mon, 23 Feb 1998 16:20:43 +0100
From:      ws@tools.de (Wolfgang Solfrank)
To:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG, hm@hcs.de
Subject:   Re: i4b-00.41-alpha-220298.tgz available for ftp

Hi,

> i am currently downloading i4b-00.41-alpha-220298.tgz to ftp.consol.de, this
> version should fix the compile problems on NetBSD. For more info have a look
> at the ChangeLog.

Thanks!  (Though I already got the old version running last night with a bit
of patching :-)).

> As Martin already wrote, he observed a crash when the first IP packet came
> in, so be prepared to do some kernel debugging on this.
>
> This crash seem to be the symptom of a fat bug in the HSCX and ipr driver

Hmm, I didn't encounter any crash.  I was using SPPP via a Teles S0/16
(actually the Creatix clone) with being called back.  Worked pretty well for
an alpha release!

In case some debugging is needed for NetBSD, I'm prepared to do that (when
time permits, of course).

Thanks for the nice product.

Ciao,
Wolfgang